Adding customization to your Shopify product
- Go to Products and click Add New Product
- Select to Add customization to your Shopify product and click Start
- Select the Shopify product you want to assign customization to and click Add customization
- Name your customization using the Title* field (only for internal use)
- Upload Model Image which will be used as a base for product’s customization (if needed)
- Press Save
Once you have your Model Image uploaded, specify your product’s scale by:
- Opening Print Area Editor
- Placing the ruler on a specific part of your Model Image
- Entering the length of the ruler using real product measurements
- Switch to Print area settings and add Print area dimensions (width, height)
- Scroll above to see the print area on Model Image. Drag print area square to the proper position on an image where the print should be placed.
- Click on Close icon
- Once done, scroll down to the page bottom and press Save
- Click View to preview your product online. Click Edit in Shopify to update product details.
Important: products saved with the Visible checkmark enabled will add the Customize Product button to your Shopify product instantly.