Installing customizable products from presets
Before we get started
- There are two possible ways to add customization to your product: by installing our predefined product template or simply by adding customization to a Shopify product that already exists in your store.
- The customization can be divided into basic and more advanced processes.
Basic product installation steps
- Go to Products and click Add New Product.
- Select to Install your new customizable product from presets and click Start.
- Choose the product preset that you would like to add to your Shopify store.
- Edit basic product information and set status to Active.
- Press Save.
- Once the product is installed we would recommend changing product title, description, price and other important details. To do that, go to your Shopify store Products > Open your product and make a desirable changes.
- Click on View > Customize product to check how your product looks like in the front page.